|Sitara-e-Imtiaz||Legend of Textile Industry|
- Highest Civilian Award Presented by The President of Pakistan in recognition of his services to the public in 2011.
LEGEND OF TEXTILE INDUSTRY (APTMA)
- Presented by President of Pakistan in 2012.
INDIAN TEXTILE AWARD
- Presented by President Northern Indian Textile Mills Association (NITMA) in 2011.
FEDERAL BOARD OF REVENUE
- Mr. Gohar Ejaz is the “Chairman” of Alternative Dispute Resolution Board F.B.R., Sales Tax Wing, Government of Pakistan for the year 2004-todate.
PAKISTAN ELECTRONIC MEDIA REGULATORY AUTHORITY
- Member Board of PEMRA, Appointed by “The President of Pakistan” as Federal Capital Representative in the year 2011 for a period of four years.
BOARD OF INVESTMENT:-
- Member Board, Board of Investment, Prime Minister’s Secretariat, Islamabad for the year 2010 –todate.
PAKISTAN CENTRAL COTTON COMMITTEE (PCCC):-
- Member Board, Pakistan Central Cotton Committee, Government of Pakistan for the Year 2012-todate.
PUNJAB COTTON CONTROL BOARD (PCCB):-
- Member Board, Punjab Cotton Control Board, Government of The Punjab for the Year 2012- todate.
- Member Academic Council, Government College University, Lahore for the year 2005-todate.
- Member Board King Edward Medical University, Lahore for the year 2008- todate.
- Member Board of Governors, Care Foundation, Lahore for the year 2005 – todate.
- Member Board Punjab Institute of Cardiology, Lahore for the year 2005 to 2011.
- Member Board Punjab Social Security Health Management Company for the year 2003-2010.
- Member Board Lahore General Hospital, Lahore for the year 2007 to 2011.
Lake City is a resort / residential development, planned 13 km on the outskirts of Lahore. The affluent factor in nominating the site, in view of the mounting pollution levels in the city, were its environmentally serene surrounding in close proximity to Lahore. The development derives its name from the artificial lakes that will form the focal point of the habitat. Website :http://www.lakecitylahore.com
Ejaz Group of Companies
EJAZ GROUP OF COMPANNIES was established in 1950 with the objective of setting up an international trading house in Pakistan. Trading in the fields of Polypropylene, Chemicals, Oils, Cement, Textile and other related products was successfully achieved by the end of 1980. Website: http://www.ejazgroup.com
|Address:||34/E-1 Gulberg III, Lahore, Pakistan|